homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goodbye Hello and a Squash question

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goodbye Hello and a Squash question
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:17:36 -0400

On Jul 31, 2008, at 1:35 PM, <eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

Here's a couple from Cooks.com:

Sage,

I wonder if you are signed up for the online site at Cooks.com

I was reading the recent issue of the paper magazine and the online website subscription seems like a good idea. I think we plan to sign up once we are moved (which is happening as we type!)

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd
Lovettsville, VA 20180