homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goodbye Hello and a Squash question

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goodbye Hello and a Squash question
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:56:21 -0400

You know, Rob, I'm thinking your are doing the wrong thing getting rid of your goats on the hoof. I'm thinking you need to drive up here and run yourself a taco truck and make a fortune. I'm drooling sitting here.

I just packed 3/4 of my kitchen. Please bring a care package! ; ) I'll send you home with some oldish lamb as a trade. ; )