homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cooks online

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cooks online
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:08:30 -0400

On Jul 31, 2008, at 4:25 PM, <eureka AT hctc.net> wrote:

No doubt I would enjoy an online subscription, but I spend
so much time in front of my computer working each day ...

I know whereof what you speak. (I think that was not a well formed sentence.) I used to do c computer stuff all day and none at home.

I think that the Cooks Online is not really a paper magazine alternative. It seems to have archives of all recipes for years back, expanded information about product and food comparisons and so on.

... my idea of
pleasure is curling up on the couch (or better yet the
creek Skychair in a more temperate season) to read a
magazine.

Cooks is a lovely magazine to read, too. No ads. Nice layout. Good illustrations. A class act all around.

By the way, what's a creek Skychair? Or assuming it's located near your creek, what's a Skychair?

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd
Lovettsville, VA 20180