homestead - Re: [Homestead] cooking the garden veggies

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cooking the garden veggies
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:18:16 -0400

Bev,
Greetings and salivations :)
Your chow sounds WONDERFUL! The sort of thing that makes this the good
life. Squashes are such great things to stuff. We must have 15 in the
refrigerator right now, and my sweetie has deliverd more up and down the
hollar - and they can take no more!

I may take mine and bake Penzey's Chocolate Zucch Bread ( really, it is a
rich cake!). Then, on thursday eve, perhaps set up my ez-up at Bluegrass
in the Park. Gracie daughter and i can sell Strawberry Short Cake with
choice of sweet biscuit or the choc zucc cake and top with whipping cream
or nasty ol' cool whip (for those who don't get "it")!
We shall become RICH :)

My nest is emptying next month, with DD off (joining her older sis) to a
full 4-year scholarship.
Once a month cooking may be the way to go for a 2 person household.
Thanks for the reminder!
Toni
Click to become a master chef, own a restaurant and make millions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3m4pDCCR5oG58NNxtEaS7knGbQFWSz0troBO2w001BQL3RwX/