homestead - Re: [Homestead] Raised Bed Advice

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Raised Bed Advice
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:51:23 -0500

On Jun 30, 2008, at 4:43 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I know, I know, but before anyone my senior warns me that my day is coming,
I've been able to pinpoint that date by analyzing all the advice I've been
given over the years. It's about five to seven years from whatever age I happen
to be. When I was twenty-five, it was 'just wait until your thirties! Boy,
then, it's going to catch up with your! Then fourty and fourty- five, then
fifty, then fifty five. Hasn't caught up yet so I'm going to keep stretching,
groaning and creaking from time to time, perhaps, but I figure it's use it or
lose it. </HTML>

Mother is now 94, has been gardening all her life. She bends over to tend ground plants.

I love gardening so much that I am preparing for any eventuality.