homestead - Re: [Homestead] Raised Bed Advice

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Raised Bed Advice
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, I received and read the print-out. The only part of which I am
confused concerns the moats. Are the walkways always wet from drainage ?(you
mentioned changing this aspect for a wheelchair bound person (I'm not) to
make the moats more navigable. Is there a picture on a website of a system
similar to what you describe?. I think I am visualizing this part
incorrectly.

I have tried raised beds here with mixed results. My gardening area where I
am now is very small --just a backyard. Thank's again...bobford