homestead - Re: [Homestead] Life with $200 oil

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Life with $200 oil
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:20:08 -0400

Sorry. An air fern lives on air...not much to eat, not much in the way of extraneous expense. Hardy and thrifty. The Wind Power of Ponydom.

The one with his freight paid belongs to someone else. All his bills are paid by her and I can do as I like with him within the understanding of my relationship with his owner.