homestead - Re: [Homestead] Life with $200 oil

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Life with $200 oil
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 08:30:32 -0500

On Jun 28, 2008, at 7:49 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Our new place is two miles from the little town that's closest. Both
of the ponies I am taking drive. One is unflappable enough that I
could easily tie him up in a car park. That's my plan. One's an air
fern and the other has his freight paid.

Please to be providing translations for air fern and freight paid. I could guess geezer for freight paid, as in, he's already paid his dues, but air fern?