homestead - Re: [Homestead] Life with $200 oil

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Life with $200 oil
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 08:49:04 -0400

Our new place is two miles from the little town that's closest. Both of the ponies I am taking drive. One is unflappable enough that I could easily tie him up in a car park. That's my plan. One's an air fern and the other has his freight paid. Got to love it.

First thing going in other than fence is a green house. Oh and power. Little things like that. ; )