homestead - Re: [Homestead] New guy saying howdy

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New guy saying howdy
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:38:46 -0400

> I am Doug, I've been lurking around reading posts when I can. We are in the
> process of moving from one homestead (Washington) to our new one in
> Nicaragua.

Hey Doug, good to hear from you. Big change Washington to Nicaragua.
Have you spent much time there? Do you have internet connection at
your place there?

I did a stint at my homestead in El Salvador in the 90s. Still own the
place and have people seeing to it for me, but decided to homestead
here in Virginia and it's hard to keep up with one, let alone both!

Hope to hear of your place in Nicaragua. Mangoes, papaya, granada,
maracuya, platanos, avocados, I sure miss the tropical fruits!

Rob - Va