homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future is here

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future is here
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:32:27 -0500

On May 24, 2008, at 2:49 PM, Lynda wrote:

Rohnert Park was, at one time, declared the best soil in the U.S.

Foggy memory says there was a big seed operation there.

I used to go to sports car races at Cotati Raceway.

It was called Home of the Real Black Gold. You could literally use your hands to
plant seeds. To kill for soil!

Like we homesteaders have in our gardens. Well, in some of our gardens.