homestead - Re: [Homestead] Soil fertility

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Soil fertility
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:37:25 -0400

Hey Rob,
Your are in Virginia, right? Have you ever heard of 7 Springs Farm. in Check
VA? Their catalog is on line and it tells how much of "stuff" to spread per
acre.
He has cover crop seeds too.
Here is the website
www.7springsfarm.com
Hope this will be of some help. They are great to deal with. Have been
using their products for about 6 years and have never been disapointed.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6