homestead - Re: [Homestead] McKibben et al, was Do you have your affairs in order?

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McKibben et al, was Do you have your affairs in order?
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:18:03 -0700

The only optimistic answer I see, likely a couple centuries out, is
for our species to migrate to other planets.

Not very likely. Think of the energy expenditure required to sent one breeding couple to the stars, much the less the requirement for a viable genetic pool. And more than likely wherever we looked someone would already be there.

Don Bowen KI6DIU