homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aaaargh - Tick Removal

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aaaargh - Tick Removal
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 02:26:21 +0000

This is all I've ever done for ticks on myself and the animals. No infections
from tick removals so far. never had one in a delicate or hard to reach spot,
but if i did i guess i'd have to come up with some other way. there are SO
many ticks this year already!

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com
http://arseedswap.blogspot.com