homestead - Re: [Homestead] How to judge history, was Obama and religion

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How to judge history, was Obama and religion
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:56:12 -0400

Here again, first impulse is to branch off, in one's thinking, into
philosophy, religion and politics. Beware. These are all man-made areas, created to
line someone's financial pockets, or the grey-matter pockets that are already
lined with the lust for power or the lack of self-esteem that breeds cruelty.
Just like time - a man-made concept. The sun goes down, the sun comes up. Who
are we to say what o'clock it is? We just need to use that time, however we
perceive it, to do the best we can to care for ourselves and each other.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

hear, hear

Celia