homestead - Re: [Homestead] How to judge history, was Obama and religion

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How to judge history, was Obama and religion
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:41:10 EDT

> And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast.

Okay, now you made me ask - what kind of pie? This has got to be a
'regional-ism', que no? I have lived in bohemian communities where it was
tres chic to
wake up and eat last night's pizza pie (which spent the night in the oven,
in its original cardboard box) with whatever flat beer was left lying around
in last night's opened bottles. Yuck.

I would much prefer to visualize the fresh berry pie left over from last
night's dessert, with a cup of the best-est coffee, blessed with the heaviest

cream (no powdered junk).

Then, of course, there's cow pies.

Please clarify.

Sandy