homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spain's Defense Minister

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spain's Defense Minister
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:24:58 -0500

On Apr 17, 2008, at 4:19 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

We have debated, from time to time, going to live in the north of
Spain, so I have been keeping an eye on things happening there.

To my delight, I found this:

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/node/8667

Two Defense Ministers for the price of one. : - D

Do ya think that military is snooty, they are expressing an opinion of the new DM, or do the Spanish have different eyesight than we?