homestead - Re: [Homestead] For the Bookaholics Amongst Us

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] For the Bookaholics Amongst Us
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:00:07 -0400

On Apr 8, 2008, at 6:37 PM, Lynda wrote:

Youngest is in 4-H

Lynda,

Thanks for the link. I'll get it because I/we have a number of books needing repair (Including a 1880's King James pulpit-sized bible), and my normal use of wide "scotch" tape may not be the best.

Are 4H materials online? Such as sheep husbandry?

I know about as much on sheep as I know on horses, and could use some good stuff to read.

Roy
who should go out and muck their pen soon.