homestead - Re: [Homestead] Back in contact

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Back in contact
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:35:52 -0700

On Mar 30, 2008, at 3:34 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:

I love how a Harry Potter book is sandwiched between books on history,
science and geography. Good for you. Here's to being well rounded and well
read.

If you saw him in person you would know that "well rounded" is a double entendre.

The thing is, Don is a bookaholic. Just can't get enough of them. Pretty much uncontrollable.

"Oh, yeah, uh, hello, my name is Don. Excuse me while I finish this page and then I will continue introducing myself to the group."