homestead - Re: [Homestead] Back in contact

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Back in contact
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:29:09 -0400

In Lake Missoula, not Harry Potter,,,,just thought I would clarify there..lol

EarthNSky wrote:

Don Bowen wrote:

I also added a couple of books to the list. One in particular is
Glacial Lake Missoula and its Humongus Floods by David Alt. I will
get to it next after I complete Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow
by J.K. Rowling. There was a recent comment on the list about 70,000
years of glacial coverage in the upper Midwest. I have not replied
because the Lake Missoula book is about a lake formed several times
when glaciers dammed the Clark Fork in Northern Idaho. This book
should tell me about the extent and time of glacial activity.

PLEASE give a book report here on this one..I am very interested.

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky