homestead - Re: [Homestead] Patching the hell hole

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Patching the hell hole
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

Remodeling a rental house in Phx. Floor under tub was
rotted out, sounds like yours Bev.
In this case to get tub out I would have to remove all
plumbing and take a wall out. So I pried up the tub,
used a floor jack to raise it up, put blocks under to
hold it up while I reached under the tub and replaced
the floor.
After lowering the tub onto the new floor I was back
in business.
Van Dell