homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Hunting and Lamb Report

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Hunting and Lamb Report
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:20:47 -0400

Dearest Moon/Celia,

I feel honored that you would trust me with your real name, but I must
confess that there are some times when I don't adjust well to change.
For me, Rob will always be Minnesota Rob, no matter where he actually
lives, Richard Godfrey will always be Tvo, and Mary Celia will be Moon.
My apologies to both you and your husband, but after 15 years, you are
etched in my heart as Moon.
I've always loved your name, just as I love names like Phoenix, Ocean,
Rain, Stone, and other 'earthy' sounding names. Moon has an allure to
it, a bit of mystery, a bit of romance, so, surely your husband won't mind?

Bev

I'll tell you the truth, Bev, I don't mind one way or the other. I answer to Moon just as easily, from old friends. : )

And Roy doesn't care. Half the time he calls me by the kids' names or his DOG'S name anyway. ; D

Now, since I have badgered you for pictures, I will up the ante by spreading some of my own. I've been dinking around with this little website but it's slow going teaching. Anyway, there are some pics there of my kids and sheep and dogs and stuff. I haven't done anything about the horses yet, I've been working on them. You can go look, and if you WANT, I can hang your pics up there too.

http:/www.hopefieldfarm.com