homestead - Re: [Homestead] Appalachian Sustainable Development

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Appalachian Sustainable Development
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:03:01 -0400

James,
Yes, I am in Greene County about 6 miles off of exit 44 on interstate 81.
Will take you up on that cup of tea. How far are you from Blountville?
That is where I did my Master Gardener Classes, so I can find my way that far
without getting lost. Even after living in TN, for going on 30 years, I can
get lost at the drop of a hat in these mountains. LOL
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6