homestead - Re: [Homestead] Appalachian Sustainable Development

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Appalachian Sustainable Development
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:13:40 -0400

Thanks for the directions! My TN atlas will be gotten out and studied!
Probably will not be coming before the first week in April. Will let you
know around the end of March.
Looking forward to talking in person, seeing your land, and meeting the rest
of the family.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6