homestead - Re: [Homestead] politics - was CO2 was: Earth charity

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] politics - was CO2 was: Earth charity
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:25:44 -0800

Gene GeRue wrote:

And if I hear him say "my friends" one more time I may begin to scream
uncontrollably.

Is this the signal for the fun times to begin?

just one of many symptoms that this list is bs from start to finish. u'll recall i pointed out how the choir all immediately ceased politifyin in unison, at the moment bush's poll numbers were on the decline. a few actual individuals like rob may still be foolish enough to believe that there's anything spontaneous about this list. i see now why unc would no longer want to host it.

the real big giveaway, that this list consisted mainly of sycophants protecting the head sophist, were the fake hecklers. once i realized that the tv had had previous fake hecklers, it all fell into place for me.

fortunately, you'll notice that there's no longer anyone on the list but me with an opposing view. so like a tree falling in the forest, this list no longer has any impact on anyone's voting habits, if it ever did.

as for the clanton sow, now she's trying to have the DemNatCom change the rules so she can get back some lost delegates in florida and michigan, the same rules she had argued for just last year. ah, once a slimebag liawyeress, always so, no? but nancy pelosi is standing firm.

thank god at least some liberals, somewhere, have decided to quit circling the wagons around the clantons. now that the religious right's influence over the republicans has been broken, when will the clantons spell over the democrats end? hopefully tuesday's the day that they opt NOT to make the 2008 election about the 2000 election, or the impeachment, or NAFTA, or Whitewater, but to look forward to the future.