homestead - Re: [Homestead] politics -

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] politics -
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 03:53:34 -0500

Rob wrote:

Sad, but every time I see McCaine I think of the movie "The Manchurian Candidate".

LOL, well, now that we are discussing movies, when I see him I think of John McClane.. "Yippy-ki-yay MF"....and Hillary reminds me of the movie, "The Stepford Wives". Huckabee's a shoe in for Mr. Rogers replacement, and Obama, well I STILL can't get the Obama Osama thing out of my head.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky