homestead - Re: [Homestead] politics -

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] politics -
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:31:09 -0800

Ya can't pin down Obama cause he's been watching King and JFK videos and practicing doing speeches like them in front of his mirror! I keep having these de je vu moments and then it dawns on me, "oh, yeah, that was from [fill in the blank] speeches."

Sorry state of affairs out there when what's running is the choices we have! Now, that's scary. Almost as scary as folks who decide based on party lines and don't do their homework!

LOL, well, now that we are discussing movies, when I see him I think of
John McClane.. "Yippy-ki-yay MF"....and Hillary reminds me of the movie,
"The Stepford Wives". Huckabee's a shoe in for Mr. Rogers replacement,
and Obama, well I STILL can't get the Obama Osama thing out of my head.