homestead - Re: [Homestead] Question Time Again

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Question Time Again
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:43:18 -0700

On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Tim Oppenheim wrote:

The MEN article made it look simple enough. I think I could build up
the sand.
If I can build it on my front porch it should be protected from the
rain. Maybe a scratch coat of cement?

Yeah, I was thinking that a topcoat containing cement might be the thing. But that would also alter the breathing of the mud, which seems contraindicated.

Gene, build yours first, take lots of pictures.

If you ever get me connected to and making changes to my web site I intend to make a page of my various projects. But first I need a Mac guy who is smarter than me to get my playing html. That includes most everyone.