homestead - Re: [Homestead] Viruses

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Viruses
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:15:52 -0800

Nope, the horses and pigs. Gotta track all those critters that might have a
disease that has never been here, probably never will be.

Although, I'd like to see them try to chip all those bats <g> Now there's a
job that should be given to politicians!

I also wonder if this is just the little note they start with as a precursor to Merck coming up with another couple of vaccines. Both of these are related to measles and I think mumps. If nothing else, I'm sure Fort Dodge will be out there with one for horses.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathyann" <knat AT sprintmail.com>

Lynda wrote:
Sounds to me like more fear tactics. One more reason to push for NAIS!

Chipping the bats!?!?