homestead - Re: [Homestead] Viruses

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Viruses
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 01:31:36 -0600

On Jan 8, 2008 1:12 AM, Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net> wrote:
> Sounds to me like more fear tactics. One more reason to push for NAIS!
>
> They are playing with numbers. In the areas where the disease was
> discovered, visiting a doctor is not a first priority and entering a
> hospital is a last resort. If they don't tell you when treatment was begun,
> their % are worthless.

We seem to not understand that there are lots of things out there to
kill us. I'm sure plenty of viruses are endemic in certain populations
all over the world with high concentrations in tropical areas. In my
opinion, NAIS is a big mistake. If people think that the full power of
the government will come crashing down on them, they aren't likely to
contact a vet. "No tolerance" is not a good way to govern.

Marie