homestead - [Homestead] Viruses

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Viruses
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 23:19:00 -0500

This was news to me..I had not heard of these two, perhaps you have, but I thought I would pass it on. IF there is a bat/pig/horse/human connection, it would seem that these viruses could easily spread around the world, and if so, we need to at least know of their existence since they seem to be pretty deadly.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/spb/mnpages/dispages/nipah.htm

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs262/en/

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky