homestead - Re: [Homestead] Which way?

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Which way?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:27:34 -0500

Hey Bev!
I also am from a mixed marriage that way..........DH insists that
having it upside down, allows that teeny flap over the blanket top to be
as it should, heehee. I remember when we moved out to this wilderness
area, and began home schooling the darlings, one of our first spellings
lists contained the word, 'persnickety' :) Guess why?
Of course, my PHN/RN Mom had us do hospital corners, while my fella
wants it to hang loose! Did i mention he is of the Taurus ilk?! My Dad,
Brother, and a couple best buds were born around then.......is it
coincidence that all 5 of these good guys are like that? Thank goodness
they are often right, tho getting there is a challenge for those
unaccustomed! Good thing, also, that it doesn't really matter, like so
much in life.

Let us know what YOU do, when the votes are all cast!
Stay dry n' warm,
Toni in E KY