homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oil prices

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oil prices
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:09:05 -0500

On 10/18/07, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> What would cause OPEC, EXXON, and the entire industrial world to wet itself
> is if we discovered and researched a new mindset that didn't WANT as much
> energy. </HTML>

As I said, pack in wood, and something to burn it in.

I think that at some point we will have a BFC, and the price of oil
will reach heights previously unknown. If we were smart, we'd be
preparing for this eventuality, but smart doesn't seem to be part of
the management style these days.

Every day I'm thankful that I'm old enough to have lived my life and
to be able to say goodbye to it without untoward regrets. Were it not
for my animals, I'd feel totally divorced from this mess.

Marie