homestead - Re: [Homestead] Oil prices

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Oil prices
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:50:05 -0700

At 10/19/2007, you wrote:
. Somewhere on the road to that
happening there will be sufficient pain and profit motivation to
create, promulgate and implement viable alternatives: conservation,

There is a lot we can do to conserve energy. We use twice what Europe uses for similar production. But in the end the price of oil has to get high enough to make alternatives competitive That means that as consumers we will have to pay more for less and adjustments will be required. Some will make those adjustments, some will resist.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com