homestead - Re: [Homestead] An International Analysis of the Credit Debacle

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An International Analysis of the Credit Debacle
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 10:51:41 -0700

At 10/7/2007 11:19 AM,Lynda wrote:
What good does it do to use ethenol when it takes more fossil
fuel to create?

Lynda

Money is being put into different pockets and 'they' are able to look into the camera say "we are growing our fuel".

In the future (distant or not too distant or technology puts it a LOOONG ways away) food and water will run short. Right now over half the world's population are in urban centers- cities, (and I'll bet the scale will keep tilting toward the cities).
Those with money will have the food and water the poor will do without, having a homestead with food and water will be a real good thing to have. Having a bicycle is not a bad idea either.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
western Washington, USA

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous,
he will not bite you. This is the principal difference
between a dog and a man.

Mark Twain