homestead - Re: [Homestead] An International Analysis of the Credit Debacle

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An International Analysis of the Credit Debacle
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 10:19:53 -0800

Yup and we need to stop wasting energy to create energy that isn't efficient, ie. ethenol. Ethenol is like busy work. IF they insist on ethenol, then they need to get back in the lab and figure out a way to create the stuff that doesn't take more energy than the ethenol itself produces. What good does it do to use ethenol when it takes more fossil fuel to create?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

Yabbut, the more alternative energy, the less need for petroleum. I
believe the Germans have decided not to add a couple of nuclear plants
based on the energy generated via solar.

As oil peaks, we're going to need all the alternatives, and the sooner
we get them going, the better.

Marie