homestead - Re: [Homestead] Portable saw mill (VW power)

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Portable saw mill (VW power)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

Don,
Thanx for that idea. I've sent it on to my
mechanically minded son. He and I are fans of first
generation VWs. We have 3 as keepers and 2 my son is
working on to hopefully make a little on. Also have
found a source of maybe a hundred or more to select
from.
I also dream about making a VW powered tractor (found
a couple on samba but too expensive) However I'm sure
I'll never have time to do that.
Van Dell