homestead - Re: [Homestead] If any wish could come true

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] If any wish could come true
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:35:24 -0500

On Oct 2, 2007, at 7:24 PM, VATOCO6 AT aol.com wrote:

My husband and I have done our best to raise children we like as well as
love. . . . We homeschool
through high school. I never understood the "Thank God, they're back in school!" . . .

Well done, Tammy! Kudos and kisses! We need more of you.

I miss having little ones underfoot, but perhaps someday we'll have
grandchildren to spoil.

There is nothing more enjoyable than grandchildren to not only spoil but teach, tease and simply enjoy.