homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Toy

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Toy
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:21:49 -0700

At 8/9/2007, you wrote:
I recently bought a small International that I have really enjoying.

Which one? You say small so that could be a Cub, A, B, C, or the numbered variants (100, 200, etc) The Cub and the A were introduced at the same time as the Ford 9N (1939) and were aimed for the same small farmer market. The cub was by far the smallest of the line with an engine around 60 cu. in. and an offset driver position. The A was a larger tractor with a 123 cu. in engine and was an offset.. The B is the same as A with the driver and power train centered. The C was a B with a narrow front end.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com