homestead - Re: [Homestead] Computer backup system

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Computer backup system
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:05:54 -0700

Tim, I don't find Backup in my applications folder. The book, "Mac OS X: The Missing Manual," says that Backup is available for free download at .Mac. .Mac costs a hundred dollars per year. So, unless I were to use .Mac for other purposes, that means the price of Backup is $100. That would buy a lot of disks, although there is certainly the convenience factor.