homestead - [Homestead] Not About Howard Zinn: On July 4, Put Away the Flags

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Not About Howard Zinn: On July 4, Put Away the Flags
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:37:25 -0800

Ah, we can count on Bill to be off his meds about once every three months. Inbetween times there will be rational, well thought out and interesting posts and then he sinks into the disconnected, nasty, bitch-y personna. Hold on folks, the California bashing will be next.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

You know, if the bushbashers took the position that it would be wiser to
deal with our our enemies in a more enlightened way, rather than
insisting that we just haven't got any enemies, they would be much more
believable.