homestead - Re: [Homestead] Howard Zinn: On July 4, Put Away the Flags

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Howard Zinn: On July 4, Put Away the Flags
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:11:13 -0800

Ah, Roosevelt said that a true patriot questioned their government and their president!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody Oliphant" <melody AT feedngrow.com>

I've been reading Dean Koontz' _False Memories_ this past week, and it
triggered an interesting thought: if an individual swore that another
was trying to kill them, were paranoid that they were being watched and
planned against, insisted that the enemy had weapons ready to use to
kill them, yet it was proved time and again that no such thing was
occuring, would they be sent to an insane assylum or to the White House?

Sorry. Not to patriotic I suppose, but it made me wonder.