homestead - [Homestead] Thank goodness for black and white

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Thank goodness for black and white
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:21:50 -0500

I am so thankful that there are those that see one on one end of the spectrum or another. I enjoy listening to Rush Limbaugh as much as I enjoy Thom Hartmann. Those that are firm enough in their beliefs to have either tried and succeeded ( or failed ) are infinitely more valuable than those that are so unsure as to never try. There is much to learn from both sides of an idea.

But, I would never invite Rush and Thom to the same dinner party.