homestead - Re: [Homestead] Thank goodness for black and white

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Thank goodness for black and white
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:48:43 -0500

He's a Seattle talk radio guy. You can listen to him on airamerica.com
(he's on from 11 to 3, I think). I find him unusually well read and
intelligent. He actually knows his US history. I have listened to
Limbaugh from time to time, and the best thing I can say about him is
that he's ignorant. Now, I don't write off the folks from the right
entirely. G. Gordon Liddy also has a brain (well, more or less, he's a
friend of one of the PETA people, which caused me to quit listening to
him).

Marie

On 6/19/07, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

On Jun 19, 2007, at 5:21 PM, Tim Oppenheim wrote:

> I am so thankful that there are those that see one on one end of the
> spectrum or another. I enjoy listening to Rush Limbaugh as much as I
> enjoy Thom Hartmann. Those that are firm enough in their beliefs to
> have either tried and succeeded ( or failed ) are infinitely more
> valuable than those that are so unsure as to never try. There is much
> to learn from both sides of an idea.
>
> But, I would never invite Rush and Thom to the same dinner party.

I found Limbaugh entertaining for about fifteen minutes. Who is Thom
Hartmann?