homestead - Re: [Homestead] Technology fix for global warming: stop the bovine belch

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Technology fix for global warming: stop the bovine belch
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:14:50 -0400

Hah! This is amazing stuff. Last year i read that one of the most air
polluted places in the whole country is my home county, Tulare County,
CA. - the valley just below Sequoia Natl Park. The cause is cattle
farts. It has become a huge dairy area. Now they are looking into
different feeds that might produce less cattle flatulence - seriously.
Who;d have thought that one?!
It is way better to laugh than cry, when such a thing is beyond our
control.
Toni in KY

  • Re: [Homestead] Technology fix for global warming: stop the bovine belch, tonitime, 06/19/2007