homestead - Re: [Homestead] CS, Outsourcing, and McAfee product support OT

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] CS, Outsourcing, and McAfee product support OT
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:26:59 -0400

I am SO thankful that my DH is a hardcore computer hobbyist. He builds
our machines from parts, and we do so well with what he makes for us. He
orders alot of stuff from a company called New Egg, i think. Every
family who has their own techish person in this day and age is really
blessed. I can take some cussing while he makes things right - far
better than speaking with pleasent Indian folk with American names. I
bet it is hard for Mohinder to be called Jack - but the pay is good for
him! I've empathy for you, Bev........cyberworld is wondrous. I do not
know what i would do without my fella's hobby knowledge. Way better than
a husband who is either at the pool hall or in the garage with a beloved
car or such.
Better luck!
Toni - who cannot believe that we got dsl waaaay back here in the hollar,
where even cell phones do not work (sounds like something the Democrats
made happen ;-)