homestead - Re: [Homestead] CS, Outsourcing, and McAfee product support OT

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] CS, Outsourcing, and McAfee product support OT
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:25:42 -0700

So, I'm back to the old machine and crawling on the net. However, I'm going
to take another older machine and try Endora (is that the right name for
it?) since it won't make any difference as I'm not using it anyway and its
only problem was Microsoft problems.

I used Eudora for five years on the HP laptop with XP. On this glorious iMac I use the Mail program that came with the machine. Mail is free, cares not what anyone else is using or how their e-mail is handled or transmitted, and is simple to use, even easier than Eudora.