homestead - Re: [Homestead] Friends, Romans (to update Americans), and countrymen

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Friends, Romans (to update Americans), and countrymen
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

Marie,
How serious are you about this? I sent your message
to a friend who is interested in almost all the things
we talk about on this forum. I didn't send him your
email address. Wouldn't consider that without your
permission.
I've been hoping that he would get a place and settle
near me, but if he prefers you to me, I couldn't blame
him one bit.
Van Dell