homestead - [Homestead] Friends, Romans (to update Americans), and countrymen

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, FrugalRuralLiving AT yahoogroups.com, "un-pc List" <un-pc AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Friends, Romans (to update Americans), and countrymen
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:28:06 -0500

I'm looking for another human to live with me.

This is a homesteading establisment. We (and right now it's just me
and the critters) hope that our best homesteading efforts make us
somewhat independent of the outside world. We can even drag water
inside from the well when the city water fails.

I'm looking for a person who wants to homestead, who is willing to to
work about 18 hours per day. The victim, er, person who wants to try
this, will also get good Internet access, which they will undoubtedly
need to esacape. Young novelists will be looked at as a high priority.

Marie