homestead - Re: [Homestead] tools was homestead update

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tools was homestead update
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:45:28 -0800

At 2/24/2007, you wrote:
I find it is also
handy to have several batteries at least one charging
to be available to finish the days project.

I have the BOSCH 14.4 V drill and the BOSCH 24V reciprocating saw and circular saw, Porter Cable 19.2V drill, saber saw, and router. All except the router are very handy to have and the BOSCH charger will charge all BOSCH batteries.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.